ANEW Social Solutions, LLC values the partnerships we form with contracted vendors to provide nonprofit management services. These relationships are important to our ability to meet the needs of our clients and support their success. As such, we have developed this policy to provide guidance and expectations for contracted vendors.
ANEW Social Solutions, LLC will only engage vendors who meet the following qualifications:
- Must have appropriate licenses and certifications necessary to perform the services required for the project.
- Must have a proven track record of success in providing nonprofit management services.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to ethical business practices and integrity.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
ANEW Social Solutions, LLC will conduct a thorough selection process to ensure that we partner with vendors who align with our values and expectations. The selection process will include:
- Request for Proposal (RFP) process that is transparent, competitive, and fair.
- Evaluation of proposals based on qualifications, experience, cost, and alignment with ANEW Social Solutions, LLC values and expectations.
- Reference checks and due diligence to verify qualifications and reputation.
ANEW Social Solutions, LLC will establish clear and concise contracts with our vendors that outline the terms of the relationship, including:
- Scope of work and deliverables.
- Payment terms and schedule.
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
- Termination and dispute resolution processes.
ANEW Social Solutions, LLC expects our vendors to perform their work with the highest level of quality and professionalism. Specifically, vendors are expected to:
- Meet agreed-upon deadlines and deliverables.
- Communicate regularly and transparently with ANEW Social Solutions, LLC project managers.
- Follow all ethical and legal guidelines related to their work.
- Maintain confidentiality and protect the privacy of ANEW Social Solutions, LLC clients.
ANEW Social Solutions, LLC takes compliance with this policy very seriously. Failure to comply with any aspect of this policy may result in termination of the vendor relationship and disqualification from future opportunities.
ANEW Social Solutions, LLC believes that partnerships with contracted vendors are essential to providing quality nonprofit management services to our clients. This policy outlines our expectations for these partnerships and reflects our commitment to ethical business practices and excellence in service delivery.